Architectural Graphic Designer
Vacancy in Research and Communications at HCP
Full time position for an Architect with an inclination towards research and application of Architectural graphics.
Administration role includes but is not limited to:
- Designing and production of booklets, Hand-outs & foldouts for various completed and on-going projects, exhibitions and publications
- Graphical layout for books, publications, media and exhibitions
- Assisting design teams to prepare graphical representation and presentation content
- Assisting outreach teams to prepare graphical content for the company’s online presence on various platforms such as social media, websites, webpages, blogs, publications, special features etc.
- Multimedia representation of Architectural drawing of various scales.
- Education in Architecture
- Courses/studies/certifications/experience in mixed-media design/ new media design/ graphic design are additives
- Eager to learn and/or proficient in various mediums of representation.
- Advanced skill requirements in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AutoCAD
- A better knowledge of Adobe Suit at large is an additive