Bachelor in to any stream
Minimum 3 - 5 Years
Provide full administrative support to coordinate and control various documents, drawings and its corresponding transmittal in a multi disciplinary architectural firm. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Basic knowledge working in PC is required.
- Manage the flow of correspondence in and out of the company through proper transmittals; ensure outgoing documents are accurate, comply with company standards and policies, route correspondence to correct associates; and protect and secure confidential and proprietary information.
- Arranging copies of drawing / documents, making transmittals, arranging distribution of drawings / documents outside HCP, scanning of drawings / documents & archival of same.
- Maintain a Master Document Register (MDR) consisting of drawings and its corresponding specifications.
- Copy or scan materials, organize, maintain, and safeguard files and database.
- Update changes of computerized or manual control records
- Act as the point of contact among all the executives
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Keeping a record of all the issued and received drawings and transmittal as per the protocol.