Executive Assistant To The CMD
Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Chairman and Maintaining Director to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, and most effective use of his time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
- Managing electronic dairies, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Managing his Travel.
- Managing all the correspondence, enquiries and requests.
- Maintaining record of contact and filing of documents.
- Organizing meeting and ensure he is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by him
- Excellence in verbal and written communication in English.
- Education to Post Graduate degree level.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate