Social Media Assistant
Full time position for a Social Media Manager to administer the company’s social media outreach and communication
Administration role includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Curating content for social media accounts and website featuring projects, research, design process and life at HCP
- Managing publishing, updating online content for Facebook, Instagram, webpages, website
- Managment and curation of the company’s online reputation
Education in media communications/architecture/art, social or architecture history and theory
Preferably 1 year experience in social media management;
- Handling online accounts for architecture or interior design agency preferably
- Creating online content
- Ability to curate content for online media with the team
- Display knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoy a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and graphic format.
- Practices good time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide members of the team when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content)
Basic skill requirements in Photoshop/ Illustrator and Microsoft word
Fluent in speech and writing (English).